Here we’ve listed down the step by step tutorials to learn manual testing. In this section of this website, we’ve curated some of the best manual testing tutorials which any beginner software engineer can refer and start his/her career in the testing domain. It is a principal software engineering field which is still flourishing with a lot of jobs and good perks.
The talks about software testing that it is going to diminish are merely rubbish and doesn’t have any mettle. No software application or a product can get released with appropriate quality without being thoroughly tested. Today, more emphasis is on automation, and the IT companies are investing heavily into it. But even automation can’t replace it instead it complements manual testing. Together, they become a unified force to eliminate the software evil known as bugs.
What will you learn from these manual testing tutorials?
Any beginner or experienced software engineer can use this material at no cost to him or her, learn manual testing from elementary to advanced levels, and make a successful career.
What do I need before starting to refer to these tutorials?
You should know about the following before you begin learning manual testing.
- A basic idea of computer knowledge and Software engineering
- A strong will to build software testing skills
Who can benefit or learn from these manual testing tutorials?
All software engineers who have a hack to master software testing can refer and utilize this material.
Click on each topic to start reading and understand it from the depth.
- Software Testing
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Bug/Defect Life Cycle Explained
- Waterfall Methodology
- Spiral Model
- V Model
- Agile Methodology
- Learn Types of Testing
- Learn Levels of Testing
- Black Box Testing & Techniques
- What is User Acceptance Testing?
- What is Web Application Testing?
- White Box Testing & Techniques
- What is Regression Testing and How to do it?
- What is Database Testing and How to do it?
- Static and Dynamic Testing
- Difference between Bug, Defect, Error, Failure, and Fault
- What is Penetration Testing and How to do it?
- What are different types of Pen tests?
- How to become a Successful Automation Tester?
- How to prepare for the Amazon QAE interview?
- Web Load Testing Plugins in Chrome
- Rest Client Plugins in Chrome
- Web Testing Plugins in Chrome
- Software Testing Quiz
- Automation Testing Quiz
- Top Software Testing Providers
- JMeter Tutorial on Load Testing
- JMeter Quiz on Load Testing
Topics for Testing Interview Preparations
By going through the below posts, you can strengthen your chances for making it through the testing job interview.
- Manual Testing Interview Questions
- Agile Interview Questions
- SQL Interview Questions
- Selenium Interview Questions
- TestNG Interview Questions
- Rest API Interview Questions
- Web Testing Interview Questions
- Java Interview Questions
Software Testing Resume
This section outlines posts related to resume building for manual and automation testing requirements.
If you have any specific topic on manual testing in mind, then do let us know via the contact page. We’ll make it the part of our roadmap.
Check a few more tutorials on different subjects which could be helpful for you.